Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 04:39 AM UTC
Railtec Transfers has revealed a new line of 3D readymade brick and stone work
”As promised, a new concept was unveiled.
-In 2016 we pioneered 3d waterslide.
-In 2017 we pioneered unique tampo printing.
In 2018 we are introducing self-adhesive labels and leveraging our 3d technology to bring you ready-made 3d brick and stone work. Simply cut to desired size, peel off the backing and stick to your building.
- The brick and stone detail is raised with the correct amount of relief, just like the real thing (much better than can be achieved with pain-staking manual scribing). The photos don't do it justice.
- It is ready-scribed, ready-painted and ready-weathered.
- Numerous realistic styles will be available ensuring the highest level of ease, convenience and authenticity.
This means you no longer have to:
- Make do with unrealistic flat printed examples;
- Scribe every individual piece of mortar to achieve any kind of relief between brick and mortar;
- (Attempt to) paint each individual brick a slightly different hue.
Ready-made 3d station name boards and signal box names will also follow. They will require no painting, no etching, no scribing: simply cut-and-stick like a label for a ready-made realistic 3d finish. Never has such a realistic ready-made finish been so easy to achieve.
This will be on the Railtec stand again tomorrow at DEMU so folks can come and have a good old feel of the demo board for themselves.”
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here – on RAILROAD MODELING
THIS STORY HAS BEEN READ 332 TIMES.