Armorama.com is the largest online community of Armor/AFV modelers on the Internet.
The Rules and Regs
1. This is diorama campaign – vignette/diorama is required to finish this campaign.
2. Any nationality, any time period is allowed
3. Diorama has to show soldiers that without doubt are defeated (retreating, POWs, etc), damaged or destroyed vehicles, ruined buildings – anything it takes to give the diorama atmosphere of defeat.
4. Civilian figures and vehicles are welcomed as well but it has to be clear that they are on defeated side.
5. Undamaged buildings and vehicles are allowed if they serve the main purpose in other way (in example as a part of retreating forces or scene showing evacuating civilians).
6. Figures-only dioramas are allowed.
7. Work must begin and be completed within the active period.
8. At least one picture of finished diorama has to be submitted to campaign's gallery or on the forum to complete campaign.
Campaign ribbon will be awarded to each member completing at least one build by the finish date. No multiple awards will be granted.