What If? Thats the question. This campaign is about having fun and doing something different a chance to let you imaginations run wild. It could be build a kit and just change the markings to an airforce / military branch that has not used that aircraft in service, or it could just be a total kitbash of several different kits.
Some ideas to get you going:
What if the RAF Red Arrows used Harriers?
What if the P-47 was used by the Navy?
What if the F-14 and a Phantom mated?
What if the F-14 was used by the Ukrainian airforce
The most important thing is to have fun and create something different
The Rules and Regs
1)Build at least one aircraft or helicopter in any scale before the closing date.
2)Construction cannot be started until the campaign starts on 1 October 2011
3) Must be a what if idea, so it cannot be anything that has been done in real life or existed.
4) The kit can be kitbashed or just different paint scheme etc
5) Build logs and lots of posting are encouraged.
6) Stand alone or Dio's allowed.
7) Work in Progress Pics must be posted in the Official Campaign thread.
8) At least 2 Clear Pictures must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be awarded the Campaign Ribbon
9) and last but not least have fun.
Entrants are welcome to complete more than one build, but only one ribbon will be awarded.
The campaign Gallery can be found at http://gallery.kitmaker.net/showgallery.php/cat/26454