The summer of 2015 marks the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Britain, the first major military campaign fought entirely in the air. This campaign honors the memory of those who fought over the British Isles that hacyon summer.
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be an aircraft or ground equipment used in the Battle over Britain from July through October, 1940.
2. No what-ifs.
3. Any scale and any nationality that fits into rule 1.
4. Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
5. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
6. Models must be no more that 33% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of the condition of the kit as you begin the campaign in the campaign thread.
7. At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
8. Oh yeah, have fun!